Easy and delicious, a homemade cheesecake recipe with panache. No baking required.
Serves: Serves 8 - 10
Ready in: Prep: 20 minutes Chill: Overnight
10 x sweet oat biscuits
75g/2.5oz Devonshire Butter, melted
350ml/1.5 cups Double Cream (whipped)
75g/2.5oz caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
125g/4.5oz Wensleydale with Mango & Ginger Cheese, crumbled
Handful of fresh raspberries
A few fresh mint leaves
1. Crush the oat biscuits into very small almost crumblike pieces and combine with the melted butter.
2. Lightly grease a 20cm/8inch loose-bottomed cake tin or spring release tin and firm the biscuit mixture into the base of the tin, ensuring it is well covered.
3. In a separate bowl mix the whipped Double Cream, caster sugar, vanilla extract and crumbled cheese until well combined.
4. Empty the mixture into the dish covering the biscuit base and put into the refrigerator overnight or for at least 2-4 hours.
5. Remove and gently release from the tin, serve with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.