Crispy and sweet, an easy picnic partner or simple snack.
Serves: Serves 8 - 10
Ready in: Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 - 15 minutes
500g/1lb 2oz ready rolled puff pastry
100g/4oz Wensleydale with Apricots, crumbled
2 tbsp brown sugar (extra for sprinkling)
1 free range egg, whisked
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/200°C/gas mark 6
2. Roll out 1 sheet of puff pastry
3. Cut with approx. 3” round (or larger) cookie cutter and place circles on parchment paper lined baking sheet
4. Top each circle with desired amount of Wensleydale with Apricots, careful not to overfill and sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
5. Fold into half moon shape and press ends to seal.
6. Brush with egg and add another sprinkle of brown sugar
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes until pastry is puffed and golden brown