Spice up a chicken burger with an impactful punch of Fiery Spice cheese.
Ready in: Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
250g/9oz Chicken Breast
1 spring onion
50g/2oz Fiery Spice Cheese
2 lettuce Leaves, large & washed
1 beef tomato
2 burger buns
2 dollops of mayonnaise
1. Blend the chicken breast, spring onion & Fiery Spice Cheese in a food processor.
2. Remove the mixture and form into burger shapes
3. Fry, griddle or grill the burgers for approx 10 minutes, turning occassionally and ensuring they are fully cooked
4. Slice the tomato and lettuce and layer in the burger buns
5. Add the burger and a large dollop of mayonnaise
Tip: Add more cheese if you are brave enough!